His Holiness Pope Francis,
By way of preamble, NOTE: you will get the full comprehension of the activities of Cross of Calvary Foundation of Nigeria (CCFN) Inc when you visit us @
“A Tree and its Fruit
…20“So then, you will know them by their fruits. 21“Not everyone who says to Me, who is in heaven will enter. 22“Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’” Matthew 7:20-21.
In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and on behalf of members of Board of Trustees of Cross of Calvary Foundation of Nigeria (CCFN) Inc., we bring you Calvary greetings.
The Great Pope, in the name of the Almighty God; Almighty Son and Almighty Holy Spirit, Cross of Calvary Foundation of Nigeria (CCFN) Inc PATIONATELY Appeal to you to use his good Offices to bring about the enthronement of the undiluted Tenet of the New Covenant of Grace, which the Lord Jesus Christ lives and dies and resurrected that notable Apostles such as Paul; John Peter etc lived and also died to reconcile the entire humanity with the Godhead.
- Arising from the foregoing, we crave your indulgence to formally bring to your notice the mission and or aims of Cross of Calvary Foundation – CCFN Inc of Nigeria on the planet earth. The Foundation is a Non-Violent Activist that is deeply involved in the activism to RESCUE her Fellow-Humanity from the Precipice of Disaster both Spiritual and Physical. Defining the terms: activism, precipice and disaster in our website, https://paulumane.wordpress.com/ we have,
- Activism: the philosophy of or reasoning of creative will or a Policy of vigorous action. On the other hand, a Non-Violet Activist is a non-violet believer in the philosophy of activism. He or she supports the policy of vigorous action. Someone who plays a special part in advancing a project, such as rescuing the entire humanity from the precipice of disaster.
- Precipice: precipice is defined as a headlong fall; a high vertical or nearly vertical cliff while a cliff is defined as a high steep rock or the steep side of a mountain. Simply put, precipice means the quality of being a precipitate; a headlong fall or a headlong hast and or rashness; an impulsively hasty action; rushing down headlong with too great velocity – impulsively hasty. While in the same vein, velocity refers to the law of distance, which states the more distant a nebula (in this case, cliff) the greater is its speed of recession, which becomes impulsively hasty.
- Disaster simply implies an adverse or unfortunate event; a great and sudden misfortune; calamity.
Now, having done with definitions of terms, we sincerely wish to state the Spiritual aspect of the mission is consolidated on the basis of the Book of Revelation 20: 11-15. The Foundation also seeks to succor and or ameliorate the plight of widows and vulnerable children; especially orphans. Conversely, the physical aspects are written in the posts in our website: https://p aulumane.wordpress.com/ with titles such as, The Christ and Replone Technologies! BILL GATES AND OTHERS; THE CHRIST IS THE LORD OF LORDS; THE POPE FRAMCIS GREAT MOVES and THE CHRISTENDON IS OVERDUE FOR A BLOODLESS REVOLUTION? Other relevant posts, among others, we recommend you should read are enshrined @ http://www.linkedin.com/today/author/0_2p7ImrO_iS1iKJiB-6cOM7?trk=prof-sm with the titles, Paul Omo Umane’s Memorandum to His Holiness Pope Francis and CAN HIS HOLINESS POPE FRANCIS BE GREATER? DEFINITELY YES!
- As His Holiness, Pope Francis, has reached out to the Protestant Church for forgiveness for Catholic persecutions against them, he should equally reach out to other Christian Denominations; he should please vigorously continue in the good works. Evidence is the post embedded in one of our posts, THE POPE FRAMCIS GREAT MOVES quoted above that simply reads, “… Pope Francis under fire for ‘concessions’ to Protestants after asking for forgiveness, common prayer, published by Remo Casilli/Reuters dated 26, 2016, the proposed visit of His Holiness, the Grate Pope Francis will be visiting southern Swedish city of Lund on October 31, 2016, in the fall for the 500th anniversary of the Reformation amid heavy criticism for religious “concessions” whereby the Pope had asked Protestants and other Christian Churches for forgiveness for Catholic persecutions. The reports adds the city of Lund is known as the place where the Lutheran World Federation was founded in 1947; that Pope Francis will be joining the congregation for a joint service with Lutherans that will begin Reformation commemorations that will continue into 2017. … The event was also attended by members of other religions. “We cannot undo what was done in the past, but we don’t want to allow the weight of past sins to pollute our relationships,” he said. “The mercy of God will renew our relations.”’
- That the Pope should urgently set-up a Reconciliation Committee to critically examine the document submitted herein, bearing in mind that the “Doomsday” is fast approaching.
- In the deliberations and recommendations, the Committee should come to terms with the salient fact that this is not the time to apportion blame. The SOLE AIM of the exercise is to reconcile the lost SOULS, the sons and daughters of Abraham and to that extent, the Almighty God, to their Creator through the instrumentality of the Son, Christ the Messiah, the Lord of lords.
- That Cross of Calvary Foundation is fully confident that Pope Francis shall find great men and women of God in the Christendom who have not seared their consciences with the demonic spirit of “silver and gold” also known as materialism to be part of the proposed Committee to recommend how best to rescue their Fellow-humanity from the precipice of disaster.
- That the Foundation is quite ready and willing, by the Grace of God, to actively participate and or fully cooperate with the Papacy in the Mission to Rescue the lost souls, most especially the well over 7.5 billion souls scattered all over the planet earth that the Elitists earmarked for annihilation as you shall find in the post, THE CHRIST IS THE LORD OF LORDS.
There is no other better way to sum up this letter of appeal to the Pope Francis than to recall the concluding part of the post, THE CHRIST IS THE LORD OF LORDS where we addressed the Elitists, which now includes the so-called great “men and women” of God or General Overseers who are propelled by the love of “silver and gold” or materialism that goes thus:
THE NEW COVENANT OF GRACE
Now, the Christ being the Lord of lords, having been severely persecuted and condemned to death by the Jewish Authorities and having risen from the dead and in what the Good News Bible christens, Jesus Appears to His Disciples, avows as we state in the second opening excerpt.
Extremely good news also to our Fellow-humanity, especially the Elitists, is the assertion of Timothy that we read elsewhere where the great man of God writes, “For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.” 1Timothy 2:3-4.
Analyzing the passage further, he asks, does the quoted verse prove that God will save all people? In his estimation, the answer is capital No; he adds the verse simply states God “will have all men to be saved.” As we found elsewhere, “The word, “will,” in Greek is “thelo.” It means “will” (1 Cor. 7:36) or “desire” (Mark 9:35, Phil. 4:17). God desires that all people be saved. But, not all people will be saved. But then, is this stating that God’s will is not carried out? Well, yes and no. God wants that people not sin. Do they sin? Yes. Is God’s will accomplished in this? No. Is God in control? Yes, yet His will that they not sin is not carried out. They will be judged for their sins (if not justified by faith in Christ) and fall under the condemnation of God. Yet God does not want them to perish as it says in Ezekiel 33:11, “‘As I live,’ saith the Lord GOD, ‘I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live.'” Will they perish? Yes, because God punishes the sinner who is not covered in the blood of Christ: “He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him,” (John 3:36). Consider the case of a righteous judge who must sentence a man to death. The judge is a good man, honest, and full of mercy. Yet, he must enforce the law set before him. Is it his will (desire) to sentence the man to death? No. But, because there are laws, he must enforce them. Likewise with God. He desires that people not perish, but many will because they reject God and His Messiah. They will then face the judgment of the Lawgiver. The Law will be enforced. So, does 1 Timothy 2:4 prove that God will save all men? No, it does not.”
BEFORE THE OLD COVENANT OF PROMISE
|In light of the foregoing, it is crystal clear the Almighty God in the era before the Old Covenant of Promise predestined the law of conscience as the path that leads to Life and Death and or Heaven and Hell.
DURING THE OLD COVENANT OF PROMISE
In the dispensation of the Old Covenant of Promise, strict adherence to the Abrahamic Covenant, Law of Moses and its attendant Ordinances are the pathway to Salvation that are meant for the Jews and of course the Proselyte-Jews.
THE ERA OF THE NEW COVENANT OF GRACE
However, in the dispensation of the tenet of Grace also known and called the New Covenant of Grace, the great man of God, Timothy, informs the entire humanity that the Almighty God “will have all men to be saved” but that not all people will be saved. In another vein, Saint John warns, “The one whom God has sent speaks God’s words, because God gives him the fullness of his Spirit. The Father loves his Son and has put everything in his power. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever disobeys the Son will not have life, but will remain under God’s punishment.” John3: 34-36. For the purposes of securing a clearer picture, kindly consider the case of a righteous judge who must sentence someone to death. Though the judge may have been a good man, honest and merciful but he must deliver judgment in line with the evidence before him. Would you say it is his innate desire to sentence the accused man to death? The answer is simply capital No! However, the judge must execute his judgment in accordance with the extant rules and regulation of the land. So also it will be with the Almighty who we know does not desires that anybody should perish. Most unfortunately, however, but because many people have rejected and will continue to reject God and His Messiah they are duty bound to be doomed to destruction in the Lake of fire that burns with sulfur and brimstone (Rev. 21: 1-8.)
Cross of Calvary Foundation – CCFN Inc passionately appeal to the “evil doers” to drop and repent of their evil ways by accepting the Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of lords, as their Lord and Personal Savior and have their names BOLDLY written in the Book of Life. They should please accept the Christ and become the sons and daughters of the Almighty God, which will automatically qualify them to become Joint-heirs with the Christ and temples of the Living God, the Almighty God. For as many as would accept him and repent of their evil ways, congrats and accept my best assurances and GOD BLESS – Paul Omo Umane – Yours-in-the-Vineyard-of-the-LORD.
NOTE: The Paperback Covers of The Godhead and Humanity (The Heart of Unregenerate Man is Desperately Wicked), vol. 1 & 2 that is an outcome of the research into the Old Testament Bible and The Godhead and Humanity (Total Freedom from Spiritual Enslavement), vol. 1; 2 & 3, a result of the research into the New Testament Bible, respectively, are now available at CreateSpace. Also, Amazon.com USA has formatted them into eBooks for download with worldwide right. For full detail, Kindly visit us @:amazon.com
Finally, the enlightenment program of Cross of Calvary Foundation of Nigeria (CCFN) Inc is open for Sponsorship/Partnership. Interested public spirited individuals and organization should please visit us @ https://web.facebook.com/paulumane/ OR https://web.facebook.com/paulumanecommunity/ Thank you and God bless.